Wednesday 16 May 2012

Welcome!

To the first post on Wedding Belle, and thanks for reading!

I am Isobel Majewski and I am currently a student a the Australian Academy of Wedding and Event Planning (AAWEP), studying Wedding Planning, Styling and Design.

As part of my study I am always looking at wedding blogs and it has inspired me to start my own, to showcase my own ideas and concepts that I have come up with during my study, and to share with you the things that inspire me along my path toward starting my own business as a wedding planner. I also hope to share hints and tips I come across that may help any readers out there who are planning their own weddings.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my study so far and look forward to sharing my journey with you. If you have any curly questions about wedding for me, I'd love to hear them! So leave a comment and I'll get back to you with an answer as soon as I can.

Sincerely,
Bel




1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading all your wedding info!! :D

    ReplyDelete