Thursday 12 July 2012

A Grecian theme

My latest assignment is to design and cost a marquee wedding with a Grecian theme. I put together this mood board to help communicate my ideas to my tutor/client.

I'd love to hear what you think.


Hanging vines twist and turn their way around majestic Greek columns, and wildflowers poke their heads out to meet the sun, as you are led down a cobblestone path into the vibrant blues and greens of a Grecian utopia.

The early evening air is light and a gentle breeze passes under the canopy of your open marquee wedding, and your guests mingle over Grecian Dream cocktails and stuffed vine leaves, watching the sun set.

As night falls, the feast begins, tables laden with Greek delicacies, and the wine flowing freely.  The combination of candles and the starry night sky create a magical light as you dine and dance the night away with family and friends,  the full moon watches over the proceedings.



And here's a few other images that inspired me



Till next time
Bel

No comments:

Post a Comment